The first thing is that I finished editing of the long out of print module Injection. This leaves the status as such: the layout is complete and most of the art is complete. Once the artwork is complete we will have one more quick pass to make sure we did not miss anything major, and then we will make it available as a PDF.
Next, playtesting is in full swing. The playtesters mailing list is active, and there is lots of good feedback. We can always use more – just contact me if you want to participate. Borrowing from my dy job as a software engineer I am going to try to apply some of the agile paradigm to the playtesting now. Instead of going months between revisions of the playtest documents I am going to try to put one out every week or so. Then the new ideas can be tried out faster. I think this will also make it more manageable for me.
That’s all for now.